Before you take your measurements, pick the finger that you want to wear your ring on. The fingers on your dominant hand tend to be larger than those on your non-dominant hand, so just keep that in mind when measuring for your ring size.
Also ensure that your finger is at its normal size before taking a measurement. Cold weather can cause your fingers to shrink a bit, while heat can cause your fingers to swell.
DETERMINING YOUR RING SIZE
- Cut out a strip of paper or grab a piece of string
- Wrap the piece of paper/string around the base of your finger tightly so it fits snug and mark where the two pieces meet
- Measure the length you just marked with a ruler and match the length with the size chart below to determine your ring size
- double check just to make sure
TIPS AND TRICKS
- If the size of your knuckle is a whole lot bigger than the base of your finger, then take two measurements - one of the base of your finger and one of your knuckle, and pick a size in between.
- If in doubt and in-between sizes on the chart, go the larger size
- For extra accuracy get a mate to help you measure your ring size